[Squeak-ev] Re: SAR package for 3.6 beta

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fre Aug 8 09:40:25 UTC 2003

Hi Yoshiki,

Great job!

Installing the new jar in an empty 3.6b image I got some warning on the
Transcript.  I put them in: http://squeaklet.com:8080/m17n/3

Some of them looks like packages I need in the Image before installing
(HtmlEntity, TestInterpreterPlugin and VRMLClassNode).

Q: The .jar install a .dll file, is this file required? Can the m17n stuff
work in other OS but windows?

Cheers,

Diego

PS: We need our (our=translators) mail-list.