[Squeak-ev] Money from ESUG

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sam Mar 1 15:32:34 UTC 2003

Hi all

ESUG is proud to let you know that we would like to give 2000 Euros to
Squeak ev.
Could the tresaurer of Sqeuak, ev. contact isabelle borne the ESUG
tresaurer?

ESUG would like that Squeak ev advertise that donation by mentioning it
on its webpage and
when it organizes events.

We would also appreciate to have a short list of your actions over the
year.

I think that this is really important that people realize that the best
way to fund Smalltalk is to attend ESUG.

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/