[Squeak-ev] Money from ESUG

Hans Nikolaus Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Fre Mar 7 09:01:33 UTC 2003

Hi Stephane,

that's great news. I'm the squeak Deutschland treasurer. As perhaps
marcus denker already said, we've
some problems to  get a bank account. First, we must have the entry in
the registry (the "e.V."), than we are
allowed to have a accound ;-))

so please be patient,  we (marcus denker, markkus gaelli and me) are
working which great effor to it, but it will be
April until we are e.V.

Have you the eMail of isabelle borne ?

Greetins AND thanks.

Hans