[Squeak-ev] 21c3

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Don Dez 2 14:03:15 UTC 2004

Hi,

Es gibt beim 21c3 (27-29 in Berlin) die moeglichkeit, platz im
Hackcenter fuer Projekte zu reservieren.

Ich werde dort sein (ganze zeit). Falls noch mehr leute kommen, koennte
man einige
Plaetze fuer Squeak/Croquet hacker organisieren...

     http://www.ccc.de/congress/2004/

Falls interesse --> mail an mich.

---

The Hackcenter is our central space for active projects who want to
work and collaborate at 21C3. We have around 500 seats free but as
demand is usually much higher you have to apply for space with your
project. We have now opened the registration site for the Hackcenter
now. Please note that it is much better to apply for a whole project
area as a group than ask for single seats one by one. Get your group
together first and then file an application explaining who you are,
what you want to do etc. We will select the projects from the list of
applications in December. We favor active development groups and
similar projects.

If you just want access to the Internet at 21C3 you don’t need space in
the Hackcenter. We provide Internet access wherever possible in wired
and wireless form for free. So if you just want to hook up to the net
with your laptop there is nothing to be done in advance.