[Squeak-ev] ESUG Konferenz: Student Volunteers

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Die Jun 1 21:08:05 UTC 2004

Hallo,

Ein Hinweis fuer alle Studenten: Bei der ESUG Konferenz in Koethen (11
- 12 September 2004)  gibt es wieder
ein "Student Volunteer" Program:

http://www.esug.org/conferences/twelfthsmalltalkjointevent2004/
studentvolunteers/

|You are a student and you want to attend ESUG Joint Event, the first
European Conference on Smalltalk? ESUG has again a student volunteer
|program so you can attend the conference for free.
|
| For volunteers, the attendance to the conference will be free and
possibly the hosting will be also free depending on the number of
students.
|Your duties will be low. You will have to help a bit the local
organizers (setting up badges, taking pictures of attendees and
speakers, taking
|care of room keys, ...).
|
|Note that ESUG will not pay travel expenses. But, for students that
cannot afford the traveling cost we may setting up a private
| sponsoring program, some companies are ready to sponsor some
students. But nothing is sure yet.

| Pay attention! The number of places is limited. Do not wait the last
minute to register! Submit a request before the 1st of July by sending
an
| mail to Olivier Nano and Stéphane Ducasse. Please explain clearly
your situation and your motivation (fill the template below).

      Marcus