[Squeak-ev] Hackontest Announcement: Form a team, implement sth. useful and win a trip to Zurich

Markus Gälli gaelli at emergent.de
Mit Apr 2 22:55:35 UTC 2008

Hi folks

I've just added Squeak to the "Hackontest" open source gathering-
competing-whatever-event which should happen in Zurich this September.

Bottom line: Come to Switzerland this summer and get your trip paid
from this well know advertisement company by adding some cool feature
to anything Squeak.

Cheers

Markus

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: