[Squeak-fr] Smalltalk in the marketplace

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Ven 13 Mai 10:39:50 CEST 2005

Dear Smalltalker,

For the next ESUG buisness conference, I'm seeking potential speakers
about commercial/marketing and strategic issues related to Smalltalk.
See
http://www.esug.org/conferences/thirteenthinternationalconference2005/
businessconference/

Remember that the conference is open for all Smalltalk dialects
(VisualWorks, Squeak, Dolphin, Smalltalk/X, ...)

Here are some topics I'm willing to hear about.
-What are the niches occupied?
-What is the strategy adopted by Smalltalk companies?
-Success stories...
-Licence issues (Commercial vs. free)
-How to develop the Smalltalk market?
-...

Of course this list is far from being exhaustive.

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org