[ENH] TaskBar Enhancements ( [er] Looks better, thanks! One small change. )

shaffer-squeak at cs.westminster.edu shaffer-squeak at cs.westminster.edu
Sat Dec 6 03:45:08 CET 2003

Thanks Ned,

That really looks better. The step cycle is a bit more noticable now
though.  I guess it's back to TimeProfileBrowser for me soon :-)
Anyway, I wasn't sure why you used #adhereTo: in #step rather than
sending #setToAdhereToEdge: in initialize.  Maybe you know something I
don't about the latter?  The reason I used #adhereTo: in #initialize
(and not in #step) was that I didn't want the morph to permanantly stick
to the bottom (I usually just grap it and throw it in a global flap).
Anyway I'm happy with the more permanant stickyness (with your layering
fix) rather than using a flap now so I've made the following two
changes:

	. remove #adhereTo: send from #step
	. added #setAdhereToEdge: send in #initialize

I don't know what to do in terms of BFAV but I've published the updated
version to SM.  Do I need to post a ChangeSet here?

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >