[ENH][CCP] CCP004-IRBuilder

marcus at ira.uka.de marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Nov 24 18:24:01 CET 2003

> where are the RB..Node that are generated by the decompiler?
Ups. I will resend this changeset without the decompiler.

The RB Classes will follow. But I first need to integrate the
latest (which e.g. has Class-Comment for all classes) with
Daniel's RB port).

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >