[ENH] [FIX] RemHardcodedFonts-dgd-nk

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Thu Nov 27 07:45:38 CET 2003

> Tried loading into 3.6 using BFAV 1.31 but got a Syntax Error with the
> following summary:
> Undefined Object as yet unclassified
> and Detail
> Display newDepth: oldDepth.!Nothing more expected ->

Sorry, I edited the .cs file by hand I and put more characters $! than needed to the end of the file.

The current attached version is fixed.  It's exactly the same file than before with only one $! at the end.

BTW, this version will not work on 3.6 because it is based (and depends) on changes in 3.7a.

Cheers,

Diego