[ENH] TestRunner Browse Button ( [et] Works under 3.6 final. )

cdshaffer at acm.org cdshaffer at acm.org
Sun Nov 30 19:13:51 CET 2003

Loaded into 3.6 final image.  Works fine.  I'd like to see Ned Konz's
enhanced test runner (on SqueakMap) replace the existing one, in which
case this enhancement would need to be integrated.  Anyone know why we
haven't moved to Ned's test runner?  Are their issues that I'm unaware
of or is this just a matter of taste?

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >