[BUG] forms with bad alpha values? ( [closed] )

denker at iam.unibe.ch denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 1 21:04:20 CET 2004

Please submit to mantis if this is not yet fixed:

Subject:		[BUG] forms with bad alpha values?
Author:		Ned Konz
Date Posted: 7 September 2003
Archive ID: 12702
Comments:	I've been trying to fix the problem with disappearing Objects
Tool
buttons. I've got it all fixed except for the Paint tool. What's
happening is that its form (a standard form) is rendering as
transparent in depth 32.

You can see it by doing:

f _ (ScriptingSystem formAtKey: #Painting) asFormOfDepth: 32.
b _ Bag new.
0 to: f height - 1 do: [ :y |
	0 to: f width - 1 do: [ :x |
		b add: (f colorAt: (x at y)) ]].
b sortedCounts

which yields:
a SortedCollection(2132->Color transparent)

However, if I do:

((ScriptingSystem formAtKey: #Painting) asFormOfDepth: 32) openAsMorph

I see the image.