[BUG]InfiniteForm(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: ( [er][et] Recommend closing; bug does not appear in 3.7a #5657 )

tomkoenig at mindspring.com tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 8 03:15:26 CET 2004

Repeated original scenario:
I load a raw image and start make changes to items under the
"appearance" submenu
of the World menu.
I change the desktop color and "set gradient color" and this works fine.
I can set the gradient color repeatedly and all is well.
Then I select "use texture background" which produces a "graph paper"
background.
This is fine but now comes the bug.  After setting "use texture
background" if I THEN set gradient color CRASH.  There I get the
attached MessageNotUnderstood.

It works just fine now.  Maybe Ned's fix got applied?

<This post brought to you by BFAV2>