[BUG][FIX]Saving snapshot to other directories ( [er] ) ( [er][et] Retested on 5657image OK )

tim at sumeru.stanford.edu tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 9 01:49:47 CET 2004

Since I wrote this so long ago it's just like reviewing someone elses
code. :-) It still loads ok on the 5757 image and seems to work as
described. The issue with ensuring the existence of the chosen path has
been fixed.

As with many other file related areas there are still possible problems
with directory permissions, disc overflow and so on. Nothing new there.

This should be useful for installations where a default image is started
if someone runs the VM; we can now save the users image to the users
directory rather than back to the default location. Other code should
attack the problem of deciding when to tell the user to save as rather
than simply save.

I believe this should be accpeted for 3.7 ASAP.

<This post brought to you by BFAV2>