[ENH] Chronology-AnsiCompTests ( [closed] )

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Sat Jan 3 17:30:06 CET 2004

Am 31.12.2003 um 19:43 schrieb tomkoenig at mindspring.com:

> I've three questions/comments about the changes to suite in TestRunner:
> - Do you really want to move so much of the responsiblity for building
> suite from TestCase to TestRunner?  I ask because you by pass logic
> such
> as abstract class handling.
> - Do you really want to name the suite you are creating "aResult"?
> rather that "aSuite" especially in the context of sunit where
> aTestResult has a specific meaning?
> - Can you provide an intention reveling method name (or comment if you
> perfer) to make the meaning of "(each indexOf: $( ) > 0" more obvious?
> It means nothing to a newbie like me.

Hi,

This changeset was only needed for compatibility with the ANSI-Testsuite
on SqueakMap. As such it should be part of that package, not added to
the
image.

It was never submitted by the orginal author to be part of SUnit. If it
is important,
the original author should submit it. (sunit.sourceforge.org, i think).

I'm closing this for now...

     Marcus

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de