[FIX] Associations-equal-reposted ( [sm][et] Missing a #hash to go with the #= )

frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Mon Jan 19 13:59:22 CET 2004

I sent a small changeset to squeak-dev containing an SUnit test for this
method. Hopefully BFAV picks it up and shows it as part of this thread.

I would add "SLint-Approved" but SLint moans about there being a #= but
no #hash. LookupKey's #hash isn't sufficient since it returns 'self key
hash'. (Given that I'm still a newbie) this presumably means that
(Association key: 'foo' value: 'bar') hash = (Association key: foo:
value: 'boink') hash?. Perhaps

hash
	^ (self key, self value) hash

might be good?