[Bug] KomHttpServer and new code in the changes file with 3.6-3 ( out of disk space? )

Chris Burkert chris at chrisburkert.de
Thu Jun 3 07:14:19 CEST 2004

lex at cc.gatech.edu wrote:
> Is it possible that your disk is full, and thus that the writes to the
> changes file are being truncated?

No, my disk is not full. I first thought that it might be a problem with
the new port lang/squeak3, which is a port of Ian's 3.6-3 VM for
FreeBSD. But I talked with Frank Shearar who has not this problem (with
the same VM build from the ports and the same fresh images). I really
don't know what the cause of the problem might be.

Regards
            Chris Burkert
--
http://www.chrisburkert.de/