[BUG] [3.7a-5764] FileContentsBrowser class side double clicking ( Fix attached )

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Thu Mar 4 16:38:29 CET 2004

Hi,

Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:25:03 +0000
frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk wrote:

> This seems to fix the problem (and doesn't break double-clicking on the
> instance side either). It would be better to write a test for this, but
> I'm too lazy. I'll be sure to lash myself with a thorny branch as
> punishment.

Your PseudoMetaclass>>theNonMetaClass implememtation:

theNonMetaClass

    ^self realClass theNonMetaClass

But, what should we do if realClass is not existent in the image?

I attached a sample ChangeSet. If you try to see the code
by FileContentsBrowser and double-click on the class side,
a hierarchy browser of UndefinedObject will be opened.

So, the problem is not so simple. ;-<

And, about this ChangeSet, you can encounter a new bug.
Try double-clicking on the "instance" side.

But I think it should be reported as another bug...

Cheers,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]