[FIX] ObjectsTool is a little short in 3.7a

ken at kencausey.com ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 4 21:09:51 CET 2004

Stef said: "Please send a CHANGESET!@!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stef,

Please stop.  Take a breath.  Take a look around.  Think.

My answer: I did.

Apparently there is an issue with BFAV2.  If you happened to look at the
message when you originally received it from the mailing list I think
you will find it is attached as a .cs file.

However something clearly didn't work right.  The copy I received via
the mailing list and shown in Evolution (my email software) clearly
shows it as an attachment.  However the mailing list archives also show
the code in the body of the message.

I mailed out the fix in the correct way by choosing 'mail to list' from
the changesorter.  I don't remember for sure but I think this was efter
BFAV2 started taking over that functionality.  It's strange that BFAV2
is not recognizing it's own attachments.  At any rate I will send this
again from Evolution to ensure it is correctly attached.

Ken