[BUG] [BFAV] MessageNotUnderstood: FileList2 class>>morphicViewOn:withLabel: ( [sm] Got same problem with 3.7#5763 System )

hoanga at mac.com hoanga at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 06:33:24 CET 2004

Tested on  Win32 VM 3.6.2 with Image 3.7 5763.

I ran into the same problem as the bug poster.

I ended up taking a 3.7#5707 image and filing out
morphicViewOnwithLabe:  and filing this back into a #5763
system.   I hit Proceed on the walkback and the error
disappeared.
Proceeded to then try view attachments.  This correctly
brought up a FileList2 browser and I was able to view
the attachment.

I have attached the fileOut of the method for easier
gathering.