[FIX] DeprecatedScrollMsgsFix-nk ( [cd][er][et] Recommend including )

tomkoenig at mindspring.com tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sun May 9 05:24:24 CEST 2004

Tested manually only with 3.7beta #5905
Has removed nearly all references to the following:
hideScrollBar 0 senders
hideScrollBarIndefinitely 0 senders in image (5 of the BFAV, I'll take
care of)
vResizeScrollBar  3 senders in ScrollPane, themselves depreciated
leftoverScrollRange 4 sender in TwoWayScrollPane .
totalScrollRange 2 senders in TwoWayScrollPane
scrollBarWidth 0 senders
Only question is that it includes this change, which I cann't judge.
SystemWindow>>fullScreen
	possibleBounds _ (RealEstateAgent maximumUsableAreaInWorld: self world)
	possibleBounds _ self worldBounds