[BUG][FIX] Browser new initialize

Robert Hirschfeld robert.hirschfeld at gmx.net
Mon May 17 10:07:42 CEST 2004

Hi Ken --

Thanks for pointing all that out. While I believe that our
Image has more seviere problems than my trailing period <grin>,
I definitely agree that changes to an existing method
should respect the coding style (if any) of the author
of the original code. Please find the adjusted version
attached to this mail.

All the best,
Robert