[BUG][FIX] TimeProfileBrowser ( [er][sm][et] looks OK, additional update provided )

Robert Hirschfeld robert.hirschfeld at gmx.net
Mon May 17 10:24:30 CEST 2004

Hi David --

Here is yet another proposal, moving the handling of the
most obvious error conditions into one clause. The first
change set does that for the ending part of the method,
the second one for the entire method. On the other hand,
there are quite a few more places there that offer some
room for improvement, so I'm not sure if we should just go
with your proposal for now...

Best,
Robert