[BUG][FIX] Inspector works forever ( [cd][er][su][et][sm] Recommend accepting this; the revised cs attached has an Sunit test added )

tomkoenig at mindspring.com tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 14 04:16:36 CET 2004

This is a nasty bug; and a very clean fix. I tested it manually and then
added an sunit test (Squeak3.8b-6374) based on Boris's example. I
recommend that we include the revised change set  attached here, which
is Boris's code unchanged plus 1 test case.
By the way, it's likely that ExternalStructureInspector should also have
its selection method changed from longPrintString to
longPrintStringLimitedTo:   I couldn't come up with a test case so I did
not extend the change.  If someone will work up a workspace set of code
that shows a similar problem, I'd be happy to create an sunit for it as
well.  But this change is good to go as is.