[BUG][FIX] CelesteFix ( [closed] )

lex at cc.gatech.edu lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 15 17:17:55 CET 2004

I believe you'll want to install the BFAV from SqueakMap, and then try
to find the bug in there.  You will see the original post as well as all
followup comments (including these) which have been sent to public
mailing lists.

There may be some other Celeste patches in BFAV as well, so you should
should probably do a search for "celeste" once you get it all running.

-Lex