[ENH][Babel] Babel3.7Fixes ( [closed] needs to be updated )

ken at kencausey.com ken at kencausey.com
Fri Aug 5 17:49:38 CEST 2005

This changeset provides a modification to a class called Language which
is not in 3.8-6665 although LanguageEditor is.  I suspect that the
Multilingual support has been refactored since this enhancement was
submitted.  I'm closing this issue since at the moment it cannot be
applied as submitted.  If you believe that this submission is still
relevant please update it and submit it to the Mantis database at

http://bugs.impara.de/