[FIX] objectSocketFixes

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Feb 12 02:28:40 CET 2005

This code has been bothering me literally since the summer of the year
2000.  The attached changeset makes an initial set of cleanups.  There
is more I'd like to do eventually, but will leave it at this for now.

Test cases are included, and I also checked that Nebraska continues to
work.  As far as I know, Nebraska is the only user of this code outside
of my own projects.  To test Nebraska for yourself, press "SHARE" on the
Navigator bar, and then in another image execute:

	NetworkTerminalMorph openAndConnectTo: 'localhost'

"Change Set:		objectSocketFixes
Date:			10 February 2005
Author:			Lex Spoon

Many small fixes for the ObjectSocket hierarchy:

	1. The comments are now associated with the correct classes.

	2. There are basic tests for th two kinds of ObjectSockets.

	3. ArbitraryObject actually works now.

	4. StringSocket survives when it is sent invalid data: it closes the
connection.
"