[BUG][BFAV] BFAV can't parse changesets with non-ASCII characters ( is this the culprit? what should it look like? )

Frank Shearar Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk
Thu Jan 27 14:23:42 CET 2005

Hi Yoshiki,

Fire up SqueakMap and install the BFAV-Installer package. That gets you the latest _published_ BFAV.

To get the bleeding-edge code, open up a Monticello Browser and add an HTTP repository to the BFAV package with these details:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/BFAV2'
    user: '<your initials'
    password: ''

frank

whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
RNID policy.
If you are not the intended recipient you are advised that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the RNID
Helpdesk by telephone on: +44 (0) 207 296 8282.
The Royal National Institute for Deaf People
Registered Office 19*23 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8SL No. 454169 (England)
Registered Charity No. 207720