[BUG][3.7a] "toggle break" does not display breakpoint status ( [closed] no longer an issue )

ken at kencausey.com ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jul 7 21:04:45 CEST 2005

It seems to be fixed if I'm understanding correctly.  When a breakpoint
as been toggled for a method and the breakpoint is hit in the debugger
list the method with the breakpoint is highlighted and says [break]
after it.

Alternatively if you mean that there is no indication in the browser
then that continues to be true I believe.  However I should note that I
tried your last set of fixes (from 3/6/2004) and it didn't seem to
change anything as far as the browser is concerned (I did close and
reopen it).  If I have misunderstood please feel free to reopen this
issue in the Mantis database at

http://bugs.impara.de/

Thank you,

Ken