[BUG] unknown class TheWorldMainDockingBar when loading 6508DockingBarUpdateFix ( [closed] fixed as of 3.8-6665 )

ken at kencausey.com ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jul 15 18:07:34 CEST 2005

I'm not certain but it appears that this changeset has been removed from
the update stream as it does not appear to be in the list of changeset's
included in the 3.8-6665-basic image.  If that is the case then I
believe we can consider this issue to be resolved.  If I am mistaken
please feel free to reopen this report in the Mantis database at

http://bugs.impara.de/

Thanks,

Ken