[BUG] Filein of method removal doesn't work from File Contents Browser ( [closed] appears fixed in 3.9a-6668 )

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jun 28 15:54:45 CEST 2005

I tested this in a 3.9-6668 image by:

1.  I removed the test1 method from the HeapTest class.
2.  I used a dual changesorter to move this one change into a new
changeset.
3.  I filed out the changeset.
4.  I exited the image without saving.
5.  I reopened the image and verified that HeapTest>>#test1 was still
defined.
6.  I opened a FileList2 from the World Menu->open...->file list.
7.  I seleted the changeset and pressed the 'install' button.
8.  I verified in the browser that the HeapTest>>#test1 method was no
longer defined.

Ken