[FIX] objectSocketFixes ( [er][su][cd][sm] Get inconsistent sunit test results )

tomkoenig at mindspring.com tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 1 02:48:58 CET 2005

>From TestRunner, I selected and executed your Sunit tests
StringSocketTestCase fails or errors with differerent results each time
for example
testBogusInput1 and 2 fail and testBasics errors withError: this
collection is
empty
next run only testBogusInput1 fails
next run only testBasic errors with same error.
tested in 3.9a #6590 with MC and BFAV (which of course includes that
Sppt stuff).
Not even sure what Nebraska is (other than my home state) so wasnt sure
how to select share; not seeing NE in SM.