[SqueakDBX] Re: ODBC in Windows

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:11:31 UTC 2009

I forgot to say something. Suppose you have certain options that MUST be set
ALWAYS for a certain backend. For example, suppose that in this case you
need to set SQL_ASYNC_ENABLE_OF or whatever. What you can do, is subclass
DBXOdbcPlatform, something like DBXOdbcWindowsPlatform and override the
method setNecessarySpecialOptions:

As an example look DBXMySQL4Platform >> setNecessarySpecialOptions:

cheers

mariano