[SqueakDBX] MS SQL Server Backend in Windows (working but some problems)

Stefan Kapusniak mlist at yclept.clara.co.uk
Thu Nov 26 20:33:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:07:45 +0100, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

>So, a good start point would be if you can create a UnitTest of that so that I can try to reproduce it

Okies, here's a fileout of a class with 3 tests.  They all pass with DBXOdbcMSSQLFacility, and crash the Pharo VM with DBXMsSQLFacility . Both facilities pass the existing connection tests, once I've edited their createConnection methods appropriately.

Since you mentioned it might be a FreeTDS problem, I think I'll try grabbing a more up to date version than 0.82 (current stable tarball) and then try rebuilding the MSSQL backend with that.

Hope you're having good luck with your move!

-- Stefan