[SqueakDBX] MS SQL Server Backend in Windows (working but some problems)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:47:54 UTC 2009

Ok....I filein your tests, and could crash when using MSSQL. After that, I
applied the patch to mssql_basic.c and all were green :)

After that, I check the rest of the backends. I had to disable these tests
for Sqlite3 as for Sqlite3 you don't need those parameters, so, you
shouldn't raise an exception. I also changed testConnectBadHost to catch
DBXError instead of DBXFatalError because in Oracle that error is managed as
Recoverable.

Thanks for all of your help stefan.

See my commit:

Name: OpenDBX-Core-MarianoMartinezPeck.249