[SqueakDBX] Re: Re[2]: Running the tests on Squeak 3.8.2 and MySQL 4

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:35:55 UTC 2009

2009/10/8 Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net>

> MMP> I think I found the problem hahahaa.
>
> MMP> Are you running ALL the SqueakDBX tests ?
>
> yes
>
> MMP> You should run only the ones on package OpenDBX-Core-Tests
> MMP> but NO the ones in OpenDBX-Core-Tests-Extras because in this last
> MMP> package there are weird "tests".
>
> ok all tests fail. Now I'll retry with logging. And maybe you tell me
> some single tests to start with.

Take a clean image and do what you did:

-I started Squeak 3.10.2,
-installed FFI from universes (the latest FFI does not load in 3.10.2)
-installed OpenDBX-Core-MarianoMartinezPeck.235.mcz,
-hard coded my database connection into DBXMySQL4Facility>>createConnection
-in a workspace did DBXBaseTest facility: DBXMySQL4Facility facilityForTest
ran the tests.

But just run the tests in OpenDBX-Core-Tests and not the ones that are in
OpenDBX-Core-Tests-Extras.

It is very probable the problem is there.

Cheers,

mariano