[SqueakDBX] Running the tests on Squeak 3.8.2 and MySQL 4

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:10:54 UTC 2009

2009/10/9 Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net>

> Hi,
>
> there is another class of failing tests. Those fail because I had to
> change the sequence of columns in the tables.

I don't understand this. Can you explain in to me again ?

> Ok this is more work than I can do right now but I'll continue.

Take it easy. Don't worry. Most of use does SqueakDBX in our free time. You,
me, everyone.
Just do as much as you can/want. We really appreciate your help and testing
and we hope you can finally use SqueakDBX for your applications.

> I have 51 green tests right now.

Excellent!!!