[SqueakDBX] Re: Running the tests on Squeak 3.8.2 and MySQL 4 more guidance needed.

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:35:30 UTC 2009

I forgot to said that the test is not that complicated. Just subclass
DBXBaseTest  and do something like:

testCorrectQuotesArroundQuery
    | conn select |
    conn := self doConnectAndOpen.
    select := 'SELECT * FROM signature where XXX...'.
    self shouldnt: [conn execute: select.    ] raise: DBXError.
    conn disconnect.