[SqueakDBX] Problems at first go on SqueakDBX

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 20:24:42 UTC 2009

This is my configuration:

c:\mariano\squeak\SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.2-bin\

This is the folder where I have the SqueakVM and these are the files I have
there:

FT2Plugin.dll
libmysqlbackend-1.dll
libopendbx-1.dll
libopendbxplus-1.dll
libpgsqlbackend-1.dll
libsqlite3backend-1.dll
splash.bmp
Squeak.exe
Squeak.ini
SqueakFFIPrims.dll

I installed MySQL client and server in C:\MySQL\, so in C:\MySQL\bin\   I
have the MySQL client libraries (libmySQL.dll). And that directory is in
$PATH

This is the eviorment variable path:

c:\SQLServer;c:\mariano\oracle\instantclient_11_1\;c:\MinGW\bin;c:\MinGW\lib;c:\msys\1.0\lib\;c:\msys\1.0\bin\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Archivos
de programa\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Archivos de
programa\TortoiseSVN\bin;c:\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin\;c:\Archivos de
programa\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;%ORACLE_HOME%\bin;C:\MySQL\bin

As you can see I have C:\MySQL\bin

Best

Mariano