[SqueakDBX] Re: Problems installing glorp

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 20:32:02 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Douglas Naka <douglaseiji at yahoo.com.br>wrote:

> Hi, Mariano,
>
> Now all the openDBX tests are all passing, but I'm having problems to
> configure the environment to run the GLORP tests. Could you help me please?
>  I read this tutorial (
> http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/SqueakDBX/GlorpDBX_Tutorial) that says
> that I have to modify this class:
> DBXGlorpBackendFacility<http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/SqueakDBX/DBXGlorpBackendFacility>. But I dont have this class at my image. Do you know what I need to do to
> set up the environment to run Glorp tests?

Hi. In order to run sucessfully Glorp tests you should need to change the
database connection settings used by them. To do this, change the method
#glorpBackendFacility
of the class that you want to use (depending on which database).

Once this is done, it comes the tricky part:

Open a test runner, and run the test DBXGlorpMainBackendTestPostgresql >>
testSetToBaseTestAFacility
that is not actually a test, it just sets en enviorment.

Now...you should be able to run all the Glorp tests under the packages:
GlorpTest and GlorpTest-DBTests.

Let me know if it works.

BTW you can post in the squeakdbx mailing list.

Cheers

Mariano