[SqueakDBX] Yet another pool for connections.

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 21:49:55 UTC 2010

Thanks Panu for sharing. If you could write a little description on how to
install, use and configure GlorpDBX to use such pool, it would be great.
Because we can share it with other users. We can even put such information
in our website.

You said it is not production code yet, but please let us know its progress.

Cheers

Mariano