[SqueakDBX] auto increment on Squeak/Pharo - Glorp - Postgres

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:16:44 UTC 2010

Hi Yanni,

I am in holidays, so I won't be able to look too much at it until Monday.

It is not clear for me if you are using GlorpDBX (using SqueakDBX driver) or
just Glorp with the native PostgreSQL driver ? If it is the second, please
ask in GLORP mailing list where you will probably receive more help.

First, yes, the Squeak/Pharo version is quite old in compare to the one of
VW. This version may be even 2 or more years old. We need to make a new
port, but noone of us have the time to do it so far. I guess we will do it
some day.

Regarding your question, did you run the Glorp tests? they should all be
green. I ask because I think there are tests for what you say.

Even more, do you have a simple test I can run so that to reproduce the
problem ?

If you use Glorp + native postgresql driver, does it work correctly ? I ask
to see where the problem can came from.

Thanks!

Mariano