[SqueakDBX] Re: Gofer for GlorpDBX

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Sun Jan 10 16:51:35 UTC 2010

Thanks, this is what I wanted. It takes time to build a new image from
scratch, so I want to use Gofer to install Seaside, Glorp, my code etc. I
wanted to get a script that was tested and would give me the latest builds.
Just wondering if you have an benchmarks on using the Native driver with the
GlorpDBX. I'm going into production soon, and still am not sure what way to
go.

--
-JT