[SqueakDBX] Re: Gofer for GlorpDBX

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 20:27:22 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 9:23 PM, John Toohey <jt at parspro.com> wrote:

> Nice, I didn't notice these on the site before. Seem OpenDBX wins easily
> with inserts to Postgres. Unfortunately, because of the image freezing
> during a large amount of updates/inserts,

Can you explain me this a bit more? The image "should" "freeze". Actually,
the queries are running in a most important priority than the UI. However,
for example you have a Seaside website, and there comes another request from
another user and sends a query to the database, it should also process this
new request.