[SqueakDBX] Connection Pooling

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:36:00 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I did my own connection pooling using with GlorpDBX... a very simple one...
> if you are interested, I can send to you the class and some example :P

Why not to publish in SqueakDBX repository and document it in the website ?
;)

Apart from Esteba's work, OpenDBX author will write a connection pool for
OpenDBX connections. This may be in the next big release and we should
modify SqueakDBX so that to support it. However, this pool will be at
OpenDBX connections level ->  DBXConnection instances level.

So...this would work ok for SqueakDBX, but I don't know about GlorpDBX...

Cheers

Mariano