[SqueakDBX] Re: Problem deploying image from OSX to Linux

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:17:26 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM, John Toohey <jt at parspro.com> wrote:
>
>> I set OpenDBX current: nil, and now it uses the Linux driver, but have the
>> Unable to FInd Function Address error. According to the docs, the library
>> should be called libopendbx.so, but after building and installing on my
>> system, I have libpgsqlbackend.so, and no file called libopendbx.so.
>>

> Yes, OpenDBX current: nil was the way to do it. I will add this to the
> website documentation.
> Sorry, I thought I have added a reset method, that does that..but no.
> Anyway, in next commit there will be.

I just added OpenDBX reset and even more, this method is called when the
image starts...so, it will be done automatically. If you start several times
the image in the same OS that method will be called anyway. However, it just
does a new of a single class....so, no problem ;)