[SqueakDBX] Re: Problem deploying image from OSX to Linux

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Fri Mar 26 05:00:07 UTC 2010

I give up, this is the third time in as many months, I've tried OpenDBX. Has
anyone here managed to get this to work on a 64bit  Linux box, with a 32 bit
VM? I've added CFLAGS=-m32 and CXXFLAGS=-m32, LDEMULATION=i385, and
./configure --build=i366, but I still get 64 bits drivers. (These are
production servers, so I cannot change them to 32 bit)

Is there somewhere I can get pre-build 32 binaries that will work?

--
-JT