[SqueakDBX] Re: Problem deploying image from OSX to Linux

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Fri Mar 26 16:42:19 UTC 2010

Thanks for the 32 bit libs, have them installed now, and they
work, unfortunately the Postgres libs (libpq.so) is also 64 bit, so back to
square one. Assuming that these are just for talking to the DB, I'm going to
try to copy 32 bit versions of them, and see if they work.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:00, Mariano Martinez Peck
<marianopeck at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM, John Toohey <jt at parspro.com> wrote:
>
>> Docs update
>>
>> - This link bring me only to the main page,
>

> weird...it works for me :(
>

>> and also the link :-
>>
>> http://www.assembla.com/spaces/Proyecto-Proyecto/documents/cW1J8Mx40r3Rq-eJe5afGb/download/openDBXtutorial_v2.0.pdf
>> gives an "invalid space" error.
>>

> Thanks for reporting. This has to be updated as all the information in that
> pdf is the same we already put in
>
> http://www.squeakdbx.org/Compiling%20for%20different%20backends
>
> Ok...so...more things to update in the website for the weekend :(
>
> I found the Snow Leopard link via the FAQ. Thanks.
>>

> Excellent.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>

>> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 03:50, Mariano Martinez Peck <
>> marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I don't have a 64 bits machine, so I never tested. Esteban did it, and
>>> thus, I wrote his notes that time:
>>>
>>> http://www.squeakdbx.org/news/SqueakDBX%20in%20Snow%20Leopard%2064%20bits
>>>
>>> Hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Cheers