[SqueakDBX] Re: Problem deploying image from OSX to Linux

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Fri Mar 26 17:44:06 UTC 2010

Built the Postgres libs on a 32bit VMWare image, and copied them over.
Everything seems to work now. I'm going to try to build a 64 bit VM, and FFI
plugin, and test also.

For 32bit on a 64 bit kernel, I think the way to go is to build the 32bit
static and dynamic libraries (Both Postgres and OpenDBX) on a 32bit VMWare
image. Then create a lib32 directory under each /usr/local/lib and copy the
files there. Add these paths to the front of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the
script that starts the 32bit Pharo VM.

--
-JT