[SqueakDBX] Connection Pooling

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 19:16:20 UTC 2010

oops, I'm very sorry for the delay, I completely forgot to answer this email.
My Pool implementation can be download from here:

http://www.squeaksource.com/Officious (package name: Pool)

it is a very small, very simple (and probably buggy) implementation.
Here are some example of it's use:

	pool :=  (Pool creator: [ self createSession ])
		maxObjects: 10;
		maxRetries: 3;
		waitTimeInMilliseconds: 50;
		yourself.